Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 3925 times)

Trink

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: May 25, 2018, 10:10:15 AM »
KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com have servers which are suitable for me and I need to know which one is the best for hosting a blog with?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 08:05:52 AM »
Found kvchosting.net web host and decided to give them a try.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

I am quite happy using ssd web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 04:30:34 AM »
I feel safe and secure with this host. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.

So I would have to recommend kvchosting.net ssd web host, highly, based on my experience thus far.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 10:33:37 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com providers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 06:09:10 AM »
No doubt, kvchosting.net is trustworthy ssd web host.
Their sales rep was responsive, I told him my requirements and he offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.
Chat support is very fast and helpfull. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 06:18:32 AM »
Great support and pricing. I get a response from somebody usually within 5 minutes and they're always willing to help.
Kvchosting.net provider great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »
KVCHosting is cheaper. I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!
Modify message