Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: oissite.com vs libertyvps.net  (Read 3887 times)

Trink

• View Profile
oissite.com vs libertyvps.net
« on: May 25, 2018, 10:44:35 AM »
Which VPS is better to follow from oissite.com or libertyvps.net ?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: oissite.com vs libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 04:28:01 AM »
You will make right choice - give Libertyvps.net - It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:36:36 PM »
Looking for a VPS Server for hosting a website or running a Bitcoin Node, LibertyVPS is the right option to settle over. It provides powerful and very efficient offshore hosting options. This Netherlands based company basically specializes in VPS hosting and also offers Linux and Windows systems because of its use of KVM virtualization. So in this article we will do LibertyVPS review in detail.

Its 1 Gbps port speed and LiteSpeed servers ensure fast site loading but the limits on its storage and monthly advantage are a drawback. In case VPS is more than what you require, LibertyVPS also offers shared hosting services.

I’ve analyzed and studied about a number of companies that provide VPS hosting services, all they give is just the VPS server. But the LibertyVPS provides not just a server but also a number of other features like good privacy, anonymity, free speech and many more.
Looking for a VPS Server for hosting a website or running a Bitcoin Node, LibertyVPS is the right option to settle over. It provides powerful and very efficient offshore hosting options. This Netherlands based company basically specializes in VPS hosting and also offers Linux and Windows systems because of its use of KVM virtualization. So in this article we will do LibertyVPS review in detail.

Its 1 Gbps port speed and LiteSpeed servers ensure fast site loading but the limits on its storage and monthly advantage are a drawback. In case VPS is more than what you require, LibertyVPS also offers shared hosting services.

I’ve analyzed and studied about a number of companies that provide VPS hosting services, all they give is just the VPS server. But the LibertyVPS provides not just a server but also a number of other features like good privacy, anonymity, free speech and many more.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 06:57:05 AM »
Well done Libertyvps.net - steady SO! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 11:53:56 AM »
I vote for libertyvps.net.
It has been a very reliable hosting site, and I've been completely satisfied with their service. I probably over-use their support page when I have a problem making changes to my website, but they are always courteous and straighten me out.