Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 3309 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: May 31, 2018, 08:58:50 AM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS deals are attractive for me and I'd like to k now which plan is the best to hosts a forum with?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 04:33:14 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Take your time to look at these web hosts' hosting offers:
 - exmasters.com
 - rareservers.com
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:28:27 PM »
Never heard of hostsailor. If you are looking for a VPS then you should go for AccuWeb. They provide free backup with 24/7 support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 08:14:57 AM »
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and their team, hosting service is superb. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 07:08:30 AM »
Rockhoster.com is a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host. Highly recommend this web host!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________