Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Please, any good recommendations on ssd vps hosting?  (Read 3386 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Please, any good recommendations on ssd vps hosting?
« on: June 07, 2018, 06:08:39 AM »
Hi guys,
having done a search,
rareservers.com and hostingsource.com ssd VPS deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 50 gbs of disk space + 2 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Please, any good recommendations on ssd vps hosting?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 06:20:00 AM »
I must say that Hostingsource.com is reliable place to order web hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easy and reliably. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:14:22 PM »
VPS hosting is the best and most affordable hosting solution that suits individuals and organizations of all sizes from startups to established businesses.

A VPS its own operating system, disc space, and bandwidth in a data center server. What, exactly, does this mean? A physical server that stays in a data center is used for VPS hosting. That server is divided into various space that creates own virtual server.

You must be very careful before you choose the best Cloud VPS hosting provider. You need maximum uptime, SSD disks, cloud infrastructure and dedicated support from your hosting company.

Some Benefits of VPS Hosting;

Reliability - VPS hosting is extremely reliable for web hosting requirements.

Superior control - VPS server allows the customer to have more control over his server.

Scalability - VPS offers to its customer’s scalability on demand.

Dedicated Resources - In the Cloud VPS hosting environment have a dedicated allocation of resources. The VPS solution is good for guaranteeing a strong service at a reasonable price. You get flexibility in selecting large disk space and storage, monthly knowledge transfers, and allocated RAM.

Also, I think cost is the biggest advantages of choosing VPS Hosting, even increased performance, security and control will option come in low-cost comparison to other web hosting solutions.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:00:53 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

I can suggest you visiting these vps hosts: 1) cloudarion.com ; 2) siteground.com ; 3) rightservers.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 09:13:15 AM »
I know warez-host.com is good offshore VPS host. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 02:25:48 AM »
I joined Hostingsource.com a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)