Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Do you know VPSnine? Is it reliable host?  (Read 7039 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Do you know VPSnine? Is it reliable host?
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:08:04 AM »
Hello dudes, I need to consult with you.
While I done research on VPS hosting providers I have found attractive offers from VPSnine.com.
They have all features of VPS host and reasonable pricing. Any discounts on their vps deals?
What do you know about their customer care level?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: Do you know VPSnine? Is it reliable host?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »

No idea about VPSnine. web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of web hosting plans and provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:16:38 AM »
I can say supremeservers.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured solutions and available support team, you can use them for sure!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 05:58:03 AM »
According to my experience with ssd vps from supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 06:57:08 AM »
Use the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to vpsnine.com. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folly..
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 11:05:57 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on their services? I heard that supremeservers.com is providing powerful servers with stable network and support is always ready to assist.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 05:57:18 AM »
I've found nice customer hosting reviews about vpsnine.com vps hosting services:
http://www.hostreview.com/companies/vpsninecom/reviews
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

I like this vps web host, you can use their services.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 07:21:15 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far vpsnine.com is the most promising one. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

Great features.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:32 AM »
  I have noticed supremeservers.com can fit meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.