Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Brazilian dedicated server  (Read 5284 times)

techie

• View Profile
Brazilian dedicated server
« on: December 10, 2014, 05:29:23 AM »
 Would like to order dedicated server in Brazil along with 450 GB of space and 4500 GB of bandwidth. Linux.
What can you say about Maxihost.com.br dedicated hosting deals?
Will it be right to try them? How is their customer support?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Brazilian dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 05:10:58 AM »
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.
I wouldn't move from Maxihost.com.br for anything, not while it's working as great as now!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 04:54:04 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me Maxihost.com.br is reliable hosting provider to get stable server hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 04:59:55 AM »
   I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 05:46:00 AM »
   I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:18:24 AM »
    Now I see that Maxihost.com.br server deals are quality and fast solutions. I really love their prices, support and stability. Thanks for all the replies!