Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Reviews on Kvchosting SSD VPS hosting  (Read 7103 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Looking for Reviews on Kvchosting SSD VPS hosting
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:54:33 AM »
I am going to host a set wordpress sites I've just built and need to choose a good SSD VPS hosting account.
What are your views on Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions?
They are offering nice discount code: turkey14 -  gives 20% OFF.
Is it the host I can rely on? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Reviews on Kvchosting SSD VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 07:09:45 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get ssd based hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 06:55:53 AM »
YES. Easy to use control panel. The space and bandwidth Kvchosting.com provide are great and worth the price.
All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs.

The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 05:59:56 AM »
No doubt. Kvchosting.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
This is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 07:15:35 AM »
  I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 05:15:14 AM »
I've had a manged ssd vps with Kvchosting.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.
Special: Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS December 14th 2014, Midnight!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 06:24:27 AM »
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 07:16:14 AM »
 To my mind Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 08:37:33 AM »
I think a2hosting.com is able to meet the needs of many webmasters, they provide quality SSD VPS deals with high uptime and they have a 34% off - FASTVPS.