Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need USA Virtual Server with good uptime?  (Read 8005 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need USA Virtual Server with good uptime?
« on: December 05, 2014, 06:16:14 AM »
Hey experienced webmasters,
I need your qualified help in finding the right place to order cheap vps plans along with free DDos protection.
Any info on hostdepot.com? I see their vps plans look quite good for my specific needs.
Do they offer any discounts? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Need USA Virtual Server with good uptime?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:28:18 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

If you ask me, I know QHoster.com - they offer various vps server locations: UK, USA, Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland. Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 04:09:22 PM »
How about Canadian servers? I Have been very happy with 4goodhosting.com service. Uptime is perfect. They wont let you down. I am so pleased with the service they provide. Everything was great. Servers are fast and stable without problems. I have been very satisfied with the exceptional customer service. Their real-time LIVE chat support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds and the responses are clear. I have no reason to complain with them.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 05:12:45 AM »
    If you are in search of reliable fast vps hosting provider check for offers from supremeservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 05:24:05 AM »
 According to my experience with supremeservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 09:41:51 AM »
Vpsnine.com and qualityhostonline.com provide stable VPS deals with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are low and support is active.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 06:49:19 AM »
   You can rely on supremeservers services which are provided by professional team for low pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 02:55:23 AM »
Hostforweb.com and venetx.com VPS deals can be suitable for all your needs.
Servers have no downtime and prices are competitive.
Use them to meet all your needs, the OP.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 08:56:13 AM »
Good hosts are vpsnine.com and qualityhostonline.com.
Servers are supported well, prices are competitive. And their plans are full of useful resources.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 03:31:42 AM »
Thanks for sharing.
Already i hosted my website with a help of TheWebPole.com They provided good technical support and security.I like their service.Next time,I will try your service.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 07:51:14 AM »
   I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.