Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS Comparison  (Read 7773 times)

Morris

• View Profile
VPS Comparison
« on: December 19, 2014, 03:52:02 AM »
 Need VPS host with powerful networking and helpful support.
Recently I came across Zeropid.com and Crookservers.com VPS deals. Are they good? Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

techie

• View Profile
Re: VPS Comparison
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 04:46:46 AM »
My preferable option is AJKservers solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and high available support staff.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 05:42:27 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

You can rely on Hostingsource.com - their vps hosting solutions (Linux and Windows) look really great.
They offer 50% off the price special. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 10:43:53 AM »
VPS deals from venetx.com and keenweb.co.uk are attractive and servers are supported well.
They have high uptime and their tech staff is second to none.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 03:31:08 AM »
==> vpsnine.com will suit you down to the ground - features, tools are unique. The price is ok.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome company! Great to work with.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 02:37:43 AM »
Personally I like to deal with QHoster.com and their bitcoin vps hosting.
This web host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 06:26:50 PM »
If you are looking for host with fast and helpful support, you can go with 4goodhosting.com. Their support is very helpful when I need a quick support. They will immediately respond to my questions and requests. Their servers are fast and reliable. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. Pricing is reasonable. Go ahead and sign up now.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 06:26:10 AM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com be best option to get virtual server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 08:34:01 AM »
Use a VPS from QHoster.com as they are considered to be the best in delivering hosting services.
They provide over 90 methods of payment and their servers are solid. Prices are rock-bottom. Support is active for 24 hours.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 09:59:46 AM »
Think of having a deal with QHoster.com or Keenweb.co.uk.
Their tech staff is active around the clock and they are able to fix issues on no time.
Servers are as solid as a rock. 

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 07:38:09 AM »
Seems Kvchosting.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured solutions and available support team, I'd use them for sure!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 05:22:29 AM »
According to my experience AJKservers is the quality hosting which vps plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.