Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account is looked for  (Read 7250 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Shared account is looked for
« on: December 22, 2014, 09:45:21 AM »
I need a shared account to buy and ifastnet.com and m7interactive.com have provided entrancing plans at low prices, which hosting plan would you choose being in my place?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Shared account is looked for
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 07:05:17 AM »
I can say Aspnix.com, which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 10:17:36 PM »
I need a shared account to buy and ifastnet.com and m7interactive.com have provided entrancing plans at low prices, which hosting plan would you choose being in my place?

No idea about their services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 07:01:30 AM »
Jumpline.com  has provided stable services with high uptime and low prices.
Use the to meet all your needs.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:08:07 AM »
I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 05:44:13 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
As for positive review recommendation - look at glowhost.com cheap web hosting deals. Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 02:26:44 PM »
If you are looking for shared hosting account, you must use 4goodhosting.com. They are the most decent hosting company I've been with. Their shared hosting accounts or servers are very reliable. They never over sell servers. Trust me, I am very satisfied using them for almost a year now. Customer service has been very responsive and always online 24 hours.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 03:32:10 AM »
I know hostforweb.com is reliable one. Try the code WINTER and save 30% off the price.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 05:09:23 AM »
As for me jnhosting.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is available 24/7!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 04:41:27 AM »
 As I know jnhosting.com is the quality hosting which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and professional support.