Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server to buy from a right provider  (Read 4274 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server to buy from a right provider
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:04:17 PM »
Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which plan would you recommend me to try? And why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Right server to buy from a right provider
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 02:31:29 AM »
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend kvchosting.net web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:18:39 AM »
Use services from kvchosting.net as their plans are full of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 04:24:18 AM »
The speed connectivity of my web sites is fast and I am quite satisfied with this. The uptime is excellent. They rock.
I love Kvchosting.net service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on the phone.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

simicartan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 02:31:29 AM »
I found exactly that in Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps hosting in Netherlands. I have not been disappointed.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top. + get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 03:09:53 AM »
Give Kvchosting.net web hosting service a try - they offer a wide list of servers to choose from.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 08:26:01 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

Well, Legionbox.com have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).  Their dedicated servers are affordable - give them a try.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 07:24:53 AM »
Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Legionbox.com team.Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online. Try to contact them and don't waste your time any longer ;)
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)