Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS account to buy  (Read 4968 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Cheap VPS account to buy
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
Comparing deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to sign up with? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS account to buy
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 04:22:32 AM »
I've always been very happy with Rareservers.com support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution. Very little downtime. I tend to read small prints when I sign a contract so have never been surprised by the fact that hosting usually costs a little more from the second year on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 09:43:18 AM »
You know hostingsource.com as well as legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
You know what you have paid for.
Great value, good servers and helpful support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 03:57:14 AM »
I know that hostforweb.com is flexible web host. USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 01:53:29 AM »
before signing up just check out who providing good security, 100uptime 24/7 friendly support, and unlimited bandwidth with affordable price and hostingsource.com are providing good service to the customer in the market and and just take a look on serverbaket.com and a2hosting.com are the companies who providing the good services

simicartan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 02:33:40 AM »

Libertyvps.net is great and very convenient when you deal with web host's customer support.
The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 03:17:35 AM »
For me, rockhoster.com and their cheap vps hosting deals look really great.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 01:45:58 AM »
A Lot webmasters appreciate the quality of WHUK - Web Hosting UK services. I recommend this decent web hosting services - HIGHLY! Customer / tech support team are always ready to help. They are online pro 24/7 - this is great.