Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

VPS account to buy

(1/1)

Gans:
Legionbox.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS accounts on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow?
Both companies are attractive for me.

JDHD:
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

You will make right decision to give Rockhoster.com a try:
https://rockhoster.com/linux.html
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Simi123:
before signing up just check out who providing good security, 100uptime 24/7 friendly support, and unlimited bandwidth with affordable price and hostingsource.com are providing good service to the customer in the market and and just take a look on serverbaket.com and a2hosting.com are the companies who providing the good services

Ghonts:
Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose warez-host.com offshore vps service.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

Prosken:
OP, give Hostingsource.com a try - their ssd vps hosting accounts (linux/windows) are very cheap.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I'm happy with this service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version