Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3769 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: July 11, 2018, 11:00:20 AM »
Hostingsource.com and suisserack.com servers are advised me to try and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:52:25 AM by Gesse »

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:21:34 AM »
I'd like to voice my appreciation to hostingsource.com Tech Support Staff. Keep up the great work!
Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner. When there's confusion, the guys are still conscientious and solid!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 05:25:44 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Okayservers.com web host.
This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with... Keep up the good work guys!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 10:25:51 AM »
Use servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com as they are reliable and trustworthy in delivering their services in a quality manner.
Quick and excellent Custormer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 02:44:07 AM »
You know, hostingsource.com services are appreciated for the high server reliability!
The connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 07:15:51 AM »
Hostingsource.com is great web host. I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time!
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 01:31:51 AM »
http://qhoster.com/
I believe there you will be able to find what you are looking for.