Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What hosting provider would you rather choose? please Help!  (Read 4332 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
What hosting provider would you rather choose? please Help!
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:29:29 AM »
Require: Linux, 50 gbs of hard disk, 1500 gbs of bandwidth + 24/7 technical customer support.
Any info on Mechanicweb.com or Hostround.com web hosting services and their customer support?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?

What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: What hosting provider would you rather choose? please Help!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 03:12:45 AM »
hostround.com seems to have the best prices. But I don't have any experience with hostround, but their prices seems more reasonable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:48:50 AM »
Highly recommend you to choose Mechanicweb.com web host. I can create MySQL databases myself through the control panel without authorization.
I can add additional TLD's at no extra cost. My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel. Recommended.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Exa-Kent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 01:45:28 AM »
Hi, I think you can take a look at Exabytes.com, they are having quite some promotion for .com domain, dedicated server and more. You may click into this link to check it out http://bit.ly/2KQlCKC for their dedicated server promo. Rmb to apply this promo code: valueserver-1

Good Luck!  ;)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 04:59:37 AM »
Mechanicweb.com customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch.
My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 03:54:32 AM »
Mechanicweb.com offer a 45 days money back guarantee. It is way above industry standard.
Technical support is 24/7. Servers are monitored and audited both manually and automatically.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 04:19:02 AM »
They offer third-party installation as well for only a nominal charge, and do a professional job at that.
I've been with Mechanicweb.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edmund

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 05:31:27 AM »
I am in confirm i will enjoy new firnds new life D