Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS deal  (Read 272 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
SSD VPS deal
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »
How do you find SSD VPS deals from hostingsource.com?
Have you ever tried them?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS deal
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 09:19:58 PM »
Frankly speaking, I was a bit worrying about Hostingsource, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 12:13:42 AM »

Well, hostingsource.com is a very good web host! Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Their package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:54:13 AM »
I really appreciate Hostingsource.com for their ssd hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied.
I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________