Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 2753 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:04:05 PM »
Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk VPS accounts are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 04:05:49 AM »
I came to hosting.uk 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 09:21:46 PM »
Hosting.uk Extremely good support. I had a problem with my site and didnt know if it was a hosting or coding problem, and Stephen very kindly pointed me to where the fault was (turned out we restored from an old version) so all up and running now

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 01:11:41 AM »
I too have nothing but good things to say about Exmasters.com and their cheap VPS service.
My collaboration with this hosting provider is almost 2 years now and they have always treated me with respect and given me full support to achieve my goals.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________