Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Require: 100 GB of disk space hosting solution. Any suggestions?  (Read 3326 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Hi guys,
having done a search, I found Dailyrazor.com web host.
Their deals look to be nice. Are they reliable?

Require: 100 GB of disk space + 4 TB of bandwidth
24/7 helpful technical customer support.

Thinking to use their web hosting services.
Can I rely on them? What hosting provider would you rather choose if you were me?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

brijeshjoshi

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
Re: Require: 100 GB of disk space hosting solution. Any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 04:34:30 AM »
Host provides powerful Linux dedicated server hosting to host your larger websites and apps. Manage your dedicated server Hosting with unlimited storage expansion and dedicated hardware for rock-solid performance.

Linux Dedicated Hosting Server Without The Worry. 100% Network & Power Uptime. Get Started Now!

Learn More Dedicated Server Hosting

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 04:07:37 AM »
I am pleased to deal with dailyrazor.com team.
Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host.
I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help. Thanks again.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »
Check out mechanicweb.com affordable hosting accounts. Technical support is 24/7.
They offer a 45 days money back guarantee for shared and reseller hosting which way above than the industry standard.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 06:49:01 AM »
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
I recommend Dailyrazor.com to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »
Dailyrazor.com is superb. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn