Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful + fast VPS hosting?  (Read 3615 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Powerful + fast VPS hosting?
« on: September 06, 2018, 06:45:10 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
100 gbs of disk space, 2700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
I have found Rareservers.com and also HostSailor.com and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.

Where can i read reviews/feedbacks/testimonials about their services?
Alternative web hosts please?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Powerful + fast VPS hosting?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 06:48:22 AM »
I was recommended to try Rareservers.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 10:13:33 AM »
Use VPS deals from QHoster.com or KVChosting.net.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to your companies' requirements. Reasonable prices Recommended!.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 05:44:06 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Check out http://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 07:50:47 AM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from KVChosting.net.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 07:29:25 AM »
Take a look at Aspnix.com and their feature-packed VPS hosting deals.
Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 07:30:04 AM »
Rareservers.com sales rep was responsive, I told him my requirements and he offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.
Chat support is very fast and helpfull. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend!

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)