Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I highly recommend ASPnix Servers!  (Read 31497 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
I highly recommend ASPnix Servers!
« on: January 10, 2014, 05:22:28 AM »
I've recently signed up for ASPnix windows hosting with a promo code 25LIFE. Before that I hosted my wordpress site on a linux server somewhere else and it was slow. I couldn't believe that wordpress can run much faster on Windows servers the way it's configured on ASPnix network. These guys really know their stuff and seems like they are very experienced.
I've contacted them over chat and email and they answered all my questions regarding migration from linux hosting somewhere else to their bulletproof windows servers.
I highly recommend ASPnix to everyone and will bring all my friends here as well. Oh and don't forget to use their affiliate program.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: I highly recommend ASPnix Servers!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:45:17 AM »
Thanks for giving information.
Your post is very useful for beginners.
Already  i hosted my own site with a help of XnYnZ.com  I never had any problem.
Anyway next time i will contact ASPnix Servers!

jackriddik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
Now-a-day there are many hosting service providers in industry. But we need to find who is most reliable. As per my experience I have found TRIJIT as the best and affordable hosting service provider. I am using their hosting service and till date I have never faced any issue regarding Uptime. They said me 99.9% Uptime and I am getting it.
Avail best Dedicated Hosting at very affordable price at Trijit

Alonzosoi

• View Profile
I highly recommend ASPnix Servers
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 10:08:41 AM »
There were 2 of these, #1 and #2 up. The #1 server crashed recently and has not been brought up.
Anyone know who is administering these servers / or if #1 server was shut down ?

this #1 server had a good latency for aussies and americans.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the best software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Lerakroxa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »
I'd like to say that cantech.in would be nice to get dedicated server solutions. They have attractive service, professional support and high performance servers.

P.S.:
ЕСЛИ ЧТО-ТО НЕПОНЯТНО ВСЕГДА СМОТРИ СЮДА!
BEST FRIEND HERE >>> CLICK
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

Timothyclact

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 07:28:05 AM »
I cant find either of our servers listed, and am unable to reach them through tightvnc.  Anyone any thoughts or suggestions?

Timothyclact

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 07:28:34 AM »
I cant find either of our servers listed, and am unable to reach them through tightvnc.  Anyone any thoughts or suggestions?

MASON

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 06:50:18 AM »
Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Michaelbot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 05:09:30 AM »
Update:

EU servers are back online Were sorry about the inconvenience.

Hello everyone,
We are aware of the login issue on D13 and Defiance 2050 which is affecting the EU servers on all platforms.
We apologise for any inconvenience. Will update you as soon as possible.

Erinnyes