Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good dedicated hosting in Ukraine?  (Read 3872 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Any good dedicated hosting in Ukraine?
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:23:02 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of 3v-host.com dedicated web hosting services in Ukraine.
My budget is $200/mo. I am planning to host my huge Online web site at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Any good dedicated hosting in Ukraine?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:36:34 AM »
I would like to sincerely thank the guys from 3v-host.com for the excellent service they provide.
I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:55:28 AM »
It will be a good idea to contact 3v-host.com directly and get all the things cleared (discounts, features, tools, etc.).
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. It is known as the best host in Ukraine.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 06:23:04 AM »
My site has never been down at 3v-host.com servers in Ukraine.
I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful.
They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 03:09:01 AM »
I am really happy to have found 3v-host.com Ukrainian hosting service.
I have not been with the company long, but I am extremely impressed so far.
Easily create and manage databases!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn