Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS is in need  (Read 4450 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Cheap VPS is in need
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:13:40 AM »
Hostingsource.com and hosting.uk have VPS deals which seem to be nice for me but I have to make a right choice, so what would you do being in my place?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS is in need
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 07:32:09 AM »
I have had several websites on kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting account for the last several years and are very satisfied. Support through their support ticket system is exemplary - fast and professional responses. I have had several outages caused by DDoS attacks on other servers at the data center.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

amanwaa

• View Profile
    • Cheap Web Hosting In India
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 05:27:36 AM »
hosting.uk is best VPS plans for you.

dominick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 04:31:25 PM »

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 02:41:49 AM »
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

After you sign up with QHoster.com cPanel managed VPS, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

vedansh67

• Never give up. Give your 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 04:51:03 AM »
CloudOYE is a top VPS hosting service provider in India and partners with all the technology service providers to serve their customers with the service they prefer.

VPS hosting is desirable for your businesses with expected traffic in the world of internet. CloudOYE VPS hosting include the very best security standards and have great flexibility! CloudOYE presenting the greatest classics of server tech, we offer to excel at providing VPS hosting!
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 03:02:06 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.

You can rely on Hostnamaste.com and their affordable OpenVZ and KVM vps hosting solutions.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.netare worth trying.
All your questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!

sytes

• View Profile
    • https://www.sytes.in/wordpress-hosting-india/
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 11:36:35 AM »
Hi

At Sytes Linux VPS Hosting, we provide multiple Linux OS options with full root SSH access. You can select the operating system of your choice.

All our vps plans are fully managed and optimized to provide you with all resources you need to build a successful website, without worrying about uptime and performance.

For more details : https://www.sytes.in/vps-hosting-india/

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 04:25:20 AM »
I have been using hostingsource.com for 3 months now. What awesome service! These guys really know what they are doing. As a web development company we work with dozens of hosting companies. Nobody comes close to the service, support, and know how of Hostingsource. They have been extremely attentive to our needs and requests.