Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is solid and cheap for me  (Read 5439 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS which is solid and cheap for me
« on: September 26, 2018, 10:17:04 AM »
Which VPS is cheaper and more reliable for me: from libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is solid and cheap for me
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:45:19 AM »
I can recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps feature-rich hosting accounts.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:47:18 AM »
I started using libertyvps.net offshore bitcoin hosting several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.

The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 02:40:45 AM »
It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting company.

For me, cheap vps deals offered by exmasters.com experts look really nice.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

GinaSiz

• View Profile
VPS which is solid and cheap for me
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 12:05:55 PM »
Thanks heaps for this mate Is there any chance you could continue the guide and show us how to setup the bot on this VPS? Cheers

vedansh67

• Never give up. Give your 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 05:24:58 AM »
If you are searching for a reliable  VPS hosting provider stops here. Log in to the Go4Hosting.com and communicate with our experienced sales support team and  I am sure you will find beneficial information and get satisfied. Our services and plans are suitable for all kinds of businesses. They are affordable and add to the advantages that customers receive from VPS hosting. Although you share the server with other websites, you have your own dedicated space, IP address, and resources that provide you with sufficient privacy and an isolated environment. Go4hosting is the best VPS hosting provider across the world and a lot's of the customer's website is the host on it.

So visite on the Official website Go4hosting.com and made your website effective compared to other.
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 01:55:06 AM »
I have tried other hosting providers, but Libertyvps.net is just better in every way.
They have no setup fees, no hidden fees. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 03:15:06 AM »
Why not to try Warez-host.com and their offshore VPS services?
Use the promo code XmaS15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 12:21:16 AM »
Hello,

I recommend you Accuwebhosting.com for the cheapest VPS hosting. AccuWebHosting offers reliable hosting services and Low-cost VPS hosting. Their technical staff has helped me on numerous occasions and their response time has always been very prompt. You will get more info here.

Regards,
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:26 AM »
I vote for libertyvps.net.
The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

hostitsmart

• View Profile
    • Host IT Smart
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 06:20:10 AM »
Both are good but here I would like to introduce Host IT Smart for VPS Hosting. HITS is one of the best VPS hosting Provider.

DomRis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 07:13:31 AM »
Both probiotics for women are good but here I would like to introduce Host IT Smart for VPS Hosting. HITS is one of the best VPS hosting Provider.

Is HTS pricing competitive though? Or do they charge more than average?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 06:42:30 AM by DomRis »