Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to buy  (Read 3381 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared account to buy
« on: September 27, 2018, 09:21:51 AM »
Shared accounts from hostround.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to buy to host a personal blog with?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to buy
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:43:23 AM »
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but Hostingsource.com team kept me informed about what was going on.
The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 07:21:23 AM »
You will make right choice: Hostforweb.com - USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited)!!
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:12:20 AM »
Hostingsource.com team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)