Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Netherlands Dedicated Server Sales?  (Read 7660 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Netherlands Dedicated Server Sales?
« on: January 08, 2015, 05:49:58 AM »
I'm looking for an offshore dedicated server with DDoS protection in Netherlands.
What company would you advise me to visit?
Is Hostplay.com as good as they are spoken about? Any comments and discounts to share in this thread please?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Netherlands Dedicated Server Sales?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 03:29:55 AM »
5% off ALL New Dedicated Servers! - promo code XOFF5HP - Offer valid until January 31, 2015
They offer nice discounts. I think that you will be pleased dealing with hostplay.com - their servers are stable.
It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 03:59:39 AM »
    I have noticed Zeropid.com can fit meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 02:29:13 AM »
For the price, it is amazing. Hostplay.com is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime. Features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

hippopotamusSta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 07:07:13 AM »
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:12:27 AM »
According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »
Happy using hostplay.com offshore web hosting service. Uptime is perfect.
It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »
Hi,

High Quality, Fully managed dedicated servers from NL
http://www.hostplay.com/dedicated-netherlands.php

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »
  I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 06:43:58 AM »
I've been with Hostplay.com for over 3 weeks, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 03:16:29 AM »
    According to my experience Exmasters.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.