Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cPanel VPS hosting via Webmoney?  (Read 6968 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
cPanel VPS hosting via Webmoney?
« on: January 26, 2015, 05:10:06 AM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about QHoster.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do they accept webmoney payment?
Do you know anything about it?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
Re: cPanel VPS hosting via Webmoney?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:54:20 AM »
I strongly recommend you to rent a VPS of HostPlay.Com
All their servers are fully managed

WebMoney accepted as well!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 04:16:36 AM »
 I think you need to compare offers to choose the best fit. My recommendation is to use Zeropid.com vps hosting deals which are provided by professional team for low prices.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 03:11:22 AM »
I like the ease of QHoster.com use. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 03:25:55 AM »
As an alternative I'd like to say that AJKservers is really best company which plans are fastest, powerful and quality. You will be pleased dealing with their knowledgeable support and cheap featured plans.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 09:12:26 AM »
If you are looking for reliable vps provider, I can recommend 4goodhosting.com. They offer stable and solid servers. Their support has been terrific. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a website file and database. I have contacted their support and everything was great. The responses are fast and they did everything to retrieve my files. I am very satisfied with this host. Just try them.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 05:55:29 AM »
Qhoster.com is reliable options to deal with, they accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They have page in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qhoster
They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 04:30:09 AM »
    I have noticed Zeropid.com can fit meeting your needs, they accept Webmoney. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 04:24:01 AM »
After discussions and a great deal of time spent looking for another host, I finally moved to QHoster.com web hosting provider. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 04:06:48 AM »
You should go with AJKservers.co.uk solutions. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.