Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for reliable hosting and servers for VPN  (Read 7859 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for reliable hosting and servers for VPN
« on: January 27, 2015, 05:42:05 AM »
Hi all,
the reasonable for my request is that I need to choose a reliable place where I could order affordable web hosting plans and servers for VPN service.
I've also done a search and found Digitalserver.com.mx - they offer hosting and servers for VPN (this what I need).
I know nothing about their reliability. Where can I read reviews about them?

Any experiences dealing with them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reliable hosting and servers for VPN
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 01:08:53 PM »
I have no experience with that host. I only used 4goodhosting.com and can say that I am very satisfied with this host. I have no regrets using this host because everything was perfect. There are no downtime or hacking issues. I always receive prompt and helpful support. If I were you, I wont hesitate to contact them and tell them exactly you requirements and you'll receive a very quick responses.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 05:29:24 AM »
 I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 03:12:18 AM »
Yes, digitalserver.com.mx is ok for VPN services, they offer real Mexican Ips within their hosting deals.
They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well. Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 05:02:41 AM »
According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 06:06:34 AM »
    From the personal experience I suggest to go with Maxihost.com.br solutions for sure. This decent company based in Brazil has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 04:23:31 AM »
Must say that digitalserver.com.mx Support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service. Advice is often forthcoming on site issues where other companies would simply report "no problems on the server, it must be something in your web site".
This host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 06:04:10 AM »
 As I see with services from Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 04:43:13 AM »
It is extremely important to check that a profound round the clock customer support is provided by the web hosting company. Talk to the web hosting company representatives before taking the final decision.
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 03:56:32 AM »
I have been using Digitalserver.com.mx services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
Every single reply, they treat you with a lot of respect, offer advice when requested and point you to the right direction.

https://www.facebook.com/DigitalServer (hope it will be interesting for you, OP, to join)
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 06:39:02 AM »
I'd like to say that digitalserver.com.mx offer really cool dedicated servers for VPN and the price is normal.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)