Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server to use  (Read 13039 times)

Trink

• View Profile
server to use
« on: January 15, 2014, 05:10:17 AM »
Rivalhost and readymakers have attractive dedicated servers but I'm in two minds which host is better to sign up with and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: server to use
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:37:45 AM »
You can get nice servers (USA, Europe, Canada) at crookservers.com as they have nice reputation.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 06:39:51 AM »
If you are in search of quality server solution check for offers from Newpush.com. You will receive fast solid servers, stable network and available skilled support.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 07:52:26 AM »
Look at servers which vdsinside and a2hosting provides.
Their servers have no downtime and prices are competitive.
Their tech staff is active and responsive.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 01:08:41 AM »
Rivalhost and readymakers have attractive dedicated servers but I'm in two minds which host is better to sign up with and why?

I have no idea about them.
According to me, XnYnZ.com is a reliable dedicated  hoster.Here they have six types of  web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem server down problem.So i recommend this service for host your website.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 06:00:23 AM »
I support Newpush.com suggestion. They are experienced host with high uptime, knowledgeable team and low pricing.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 08:12:13 AM »
Readymakers is the company I'd have a deal with.
Prices are low and support is active. Their plans are resourceful.
Use them to meet all your needs. 

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 03:18:52 AM »
 My suggestion is to rely on Zeropid.com company, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.