Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: quality cloud host  (Read 13565 times)

techie

• View Profile
quality cloud host
« on: January 21, 2014, 04:02:29 AM »
 Looking for the cloud hosting solution with these specs: 100GB - space, 2000GB - bandwidth!
Any experience with hostnun.net? have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy?

Childs

• View Profile
Re: quality cloud host
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:39:39 AM »
 According to my research hostnun.net is quality hosting provider. Their uptime is high, servers are solid and support is always ready to solve your issues. You can use them for free whole month, just use coupon code JOINFREE!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 08:31:20 AM »
Go ahead and give hostforweb.com a try. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Use the code 'winter' gives 30% off the price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 03:59:26 AM »
 Seems hostnun.net is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

jackriddik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »
Have a look at Trijit.in. Your all requirements will get fulfill here, whether it comes to space or bandwidth or customization or anything, you won't get disappointed. 24/7 customer support is also available.
Avail best Dedicated Hosting at very affordable price at Trijit

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 08:57:43 AM »
Think of using a2hosting cloud hosting service.
They have solid servers and quality tech staff which is active around the clock.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »
Having compared all the recommended web hosts, can say that Hostforweb.com will be the best choice.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 03:22:06 AM »
Well, I have done research and decided to go with hostingking.com cloud host. They are offering attractive stable plans and reasonable pricing.