Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need VPS Linux US Server  (Read 7825 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need VPS Linux US Server
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:33:36 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.

Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location USA
Any established companies you can recommend? Is Vpsnine.com reliable vps web host?

Thanks in advance
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS Linux US Server
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:08:57 AM »
 Among others I recommend Aspnix.com vps hosting deals. They are time-tested company and their hosting plans are stable. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 04:30:16 AM »
Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.

Go ahead, vpsnine.com is the right choice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 03:35:06 AM »
I suggest to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:18:55 AM »
Venetx.com is good at delivering quality VPS deals with high uptime, low prices and fully-redundant network plus they provide DDoS protection too.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 03:58:02 AM »
Can say that vpsnine.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.
In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember. I like their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vpsnine
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 03:41:47 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that supremeservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 05:17:26 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from hostsailor.com and supremeservers.com.
Servers are supported well and their uptime is high.
Prices are competitive.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 06:30:08 AM »
I suggest you to choose a reliable host like Vpsnine.com - their vps in New York plans look great.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 06:23:43 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »
Go ahead and contact 4goodhosting.com. Tell them your requirements and I am sure you will be responded immediately. You know what, my experience using this host is amazing. I have no problem with the speed and outages. The pricing they offer is reasonable. The most important thing about them is the 24 hour nonstop service. They have responded to my support questions in just few minutes with full solution. I am very happy and impressed so far. Go ahead and use them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 05:24:52 AM »
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

What I want to say is that when I contacted vpsnine.com support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast in professional manner explaining me everything I needed to know in details. My sites have good uptime and speed upload and download of pages is perfect.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)