Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need help with choosing a VPS host  (Read 7471 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need help with choosing a VPS host
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

What are your views on Kvchosting.com ssd vps deals? Will it be worth to deal with them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:16:16 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 04:37:04 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by kvchosting.com - the price for their ssd vps plans start from $14.99/mo. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »
    I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 04:00:56 AM »
You can also join them via facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting

After you sign up with kvchosting.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 07:12:14 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, Kvchosting.com met all my specific demands. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 03:53:27 AM »
    I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be best option to get server solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 03:44:10 PM »
If you are looking for a reliable and stable VPS host, you can use 4goodhosting.com. Me and my friends using their service without any problems. Server performance is amazing. Uptime has been 100% so far without any interruption. Customer service is extremely fast and helpful. They are always available when you need them because the service is 24/7. Go ahead and use them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 06:23:49 AM »
50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS" - Kvchosting.com will pass on the savings to you.
https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting - join their facebook page. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 07:26:53 AM »
Quality VPS deals are available from keenweb.co.uk and a2hosting.com.
Their VPS deals are equivalent to a real dedicated server, they look and feel as if you are running your own Linux-based dedicated server and as such they are Self-Managed.