Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: wordpress hosting  (Read 6971 times)

Morris

• View Profile
wordpress hosting
« on: March 04, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
 One of my clients started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan for wordpress
I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
I've found two hosts: ViUX.com and jnhosting.com. Can I rely on their wordpress hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
I would like you to try 4goodhosting.com. They offer excellent wordpress hosting. Servers are very reliable and I have had no downtime at all. My wordpress blogs has been running smoothly without any problems. Their support is always available and you can reach them easily. Responses are fast and very helpful. If I were you, I will definitely contact them ASAP.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 06:12:17 AM »
As for me techlogicsolutions.com is the best option. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 08:05:33 AM »
Keenweb.co.uk is a good host to have a deal with.
Their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
Use them to host your Wordpress blog with. 

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 04:48:18 AM »
 I'd like to say that ViUX.com is really best company which plans are fastest, powerful and quality. You will be pleased dealing with their knowledgeable support and cheap featured plans.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 04:28:26 AM »
 As I know ViUX.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 06:22:25 AM »
I've been with GlowHost.com for eight months but am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 04:51:24 AM »
    Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. They have affordable solutions and helpful support. Thanks for your replies!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 06:31:26 AM »
I would like to say that Jumpline.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Binefir

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 04:35:29 AM »
At the OP, have you made a right decision?