Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable server to sign up with ...  (Read 1054 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Reliable server to sign up with ...
« on: December 23, 2022, 12:17:48 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Reliable server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 02:09:41 AM »
Don't even bother looking anywhere else, GTHost.com instant dedicated server host is who you need.
Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 07:20:55 AM »
I highly recommend hostingsource.com dedicated hosting, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 12:53:31 PM »
Use servers from planethoster.com.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 02:57:53 AM »
Can say that Webhost.pro service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. Like their cheap dedicated servers.
They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.  The server uptime is perfect.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 06:20:35 AM »
When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing. Try comparing these hosts:
1) Servage.com
2) Xxiwebhosting.com
3) Centohost.com
Like their solutions. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)