Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server which is good for me  (Read 12303 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Cheap server which is good for me
« on: October 03, 2018, 09:32:09 AM »
QHoster.com and yourlasthost.com servers are cheap and reliable and I'd like to know which plan is better to stick to?
I want to opt for the best one, which is that? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server which is good for me
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 07:19:33 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com for five months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 01:07:49 AM »
Great job, thanks a lot Yourlasthost.com team. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Sathya

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting Company in Chennai
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 05:44:28 AM »
I recommend sixth star technologies to obtain the best server hosting with cheap price which includes 24x7 technical support....

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »
Well, QHoster.com have been a fantastic host.
They made the transition process to their servers quick easy and painless, any issues we have faced they have responded to quick as lightning.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

WiredBlade

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »
Visit wiredbalde.com. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for all in one: unbeatable prices starting at $48.00, fast, efficient performance, 24x7 tech support, reliable and much more.  8)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 05:02:26 AM »
Pretty good dedicated servers offered by cloudarion.com team of experts.
You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 02:19:29 AM »
QHoster.com support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.
Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 03:16:16 AM »
QHoster.com hosting service is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
Excellent hosting

kanthikayogi

• View Profile
    • CRG Soft
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 10:20:11 AM »
Pricing depends on the VPS server location and the specs (Memory, CPUs, Hard drive capacity and type, monthly bandwidth, etc), VPS server managed vs unmanaged, additional features, server reliability, provider’s reputation, etc.

You can find what fits your needs and ensure that you will get better for less.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 08:59:12 AM »
Cheap servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Customer service answers pretty fast when I contact them. Don't think my site has been down hardly ever during my time with them. Very happy with them.

vedansh67

• Never give up. Give your 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2018, 03:14:24 AM »
A dedicated server is dedicated to indivisible customers with multiple websites and hosting multiple websites and provide all services like software configuration, operating system installation, application maintenance, management, monitoring, and problem-resolution  and customize the configuration of your server to meet your specific needs, including RAM, SSD hard drives, bandwidth options and more.

CloudOYE is beneficial for you and your organization if you want more information then visit on official site CloudOYE.com
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

vedansh67

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2018, 03:15:12 AM »
A dedicated server is dedicated to indivisible customers with multiple websites and hosting multiple websites and provide all services like software configuration, operating system installation, application maintenance, management, monitoring, and problem-resolution  and customize the configuration of your server to meet your specific needs, including RAM, SSD hard drives, bandwidth options and more.

CloudOYE is beneficial for you and your organization if you want more information then visit on official site CloudOYE.com
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

vedansh67

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2018, 03:22:26 AM »

Hello