Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Netherlands  (Read 3603 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS in Netherlands
« on: October 02, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net have VPS accounts which are able to satisfy all my needs but I have to make a right choice?
What would you advise me to do?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:39:53 AM by Gesse »

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 01:50:04 AM »
libertyvps.net - is able to meet all your needs.
They have well-trained support team which will explain you everything concerning hosting business.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:53:59 AM »
Give Libertyvps.net team a try. And get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Your sites will be always online and your Netherlands host will not get on your nerves.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:59:11 AM by Ghonts »
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:13:45 AM »
HostSailor.com  is in the niche of low-price hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur.
If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 02:37:30 AM »
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

My suggestion is Rockhoster.com and their NL VPS deals. In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems. You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 01:47:46 AM »
Check out warez-host.com offshore VPS deals. Well done! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)