Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Russia Dedicated Server hosting?  (Read 27 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Russia Dedicated Server hosting?
« on: October 11, 2018, 03:21:41 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of hostplay.com Russia dedicated web hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. I am planning to host my huge Online web site at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Russia Dedicated Server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 02:49:08 AM »
Try to contact Hostplay.com team and see what you'll get. Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Russia Dedicated Server hosting?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:55:31 AM »
If you ask me, I like the price for Hostplay.com Russia Dedicated plans. Give them a try, OP.
Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________