Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Russia Dedicated Server hosting?  (Read 5670 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Russia Dedicated Server hosting?
« on: October 11, 2018, 03:21:41 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of hostplay.com Russia dedicated web hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. I am planning to host my huge Online web site at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Russia Dedicated Server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 02:49:08 AM »
Try to contact Hostplay.com team and see what you'll get. Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 01:55:31 AM »
If you ask me, I like the price for Hostplay.com Russia Dedicated plans. Give them a try, OP.
Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 05:23:15 AM »
YES! the support is truly amazing! Any ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at Hostplay.com were always willing to help work through an issue. Even though the issues turned out to be some issues on my end, they stuck with me, and helped with a solution.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 01:50:59 AM »
What I want to say is that Hostplay.com is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 06:53:53 AM »
Hello there, dedicated server vendor. If you want to outsource your server management, etechsupport is the ideal option for you. Services provided by etechsupport include:-
* Outsourced Web Hosting Support
* Remote Server Administration
* Server Monitoring
* Database Administration
* Helpdesk & Live Chat Support
* Server Migration Service
* Dedicated L1, L2, L3, Staffing
* Semi Dedicated Staff
* Hourly Administration
* Pay Per Ticket Service
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

Veronansv

• View Profile
    • Уктзед
Where is Administrator forum.finddedicatedserver.com ??
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 10:25:45 AM »
Where is administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 06:10:45 AM »
EUKHOST is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting