Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedi with good support  (Read 7577 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
dedi with good support
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:16:17 AM »
 Need host with stable networking and good support to get a dedicated server.
Recently I have found attractive offers from Exmasters.com and Maxihost.com.br. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: dedi with good support
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 06:30:53 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Gamingsurfer.com - their servers look affordable.
Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
Highly recommend them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:13:54 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider you can use Exmasters.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:37:52 AM »
Why not to give rareservers.com a try?
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 06:19:31 AM »
 Considering my experience with Maxihost.com.br everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 02:17:00 AM »
I would highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx if you need a good stable servers along with real Mexican Ips.
you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 03:53:47 AM »
  I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 03:38:01 AM »
Going to use hosting022.com services. They have attractive solutions and featured plans, support is responsive and helpful, thanks for your replies!

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 12:23:49 PM »
Greenlionnet.com and hostsailor.com are able to satisfy the needs of the OP as well as many other webmasters in the IT world.
Their prices are competitive and servers are supported well.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 04:49:13 PM »
When it comes to hosting with good support, 4goodhosting.com is the host you can rely on. Their support is always available 24 hours and the responses are ultra fast with full solution. Their servers are decent and priced reasonably. So far, I haven't notice any downtime. I really love their fantastic service. Go ahead and try them.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 04:19:26 AM »
 I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.