Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 4033 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: October 15, 2018, 09:58:36 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are nice for me and I plans to host a forum and I wonder which way is better to follow? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 02:56:16 AM »
A web hosting service allows you to store your web site's contents and files on their servers so it will be accessible to the world. There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

I know several good dedicated server hosts: Serverfolio.com and Hostforweb.com
I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 04:58:32 AM »
Been hosting with Hostingsource.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 05:28:31 AM »
Believe Cloudarion.com customer support will find the best hosting solution for your needs.
Regarding their network, it's been near perfect. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 03:03:59 AM »
I think Digitalserver.com.mx will fit in all of these well. That’s way they are really good.
Nice, comfortable people to work with. I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting in Mexico provider.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!