Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com  (Read 4261 times)

Trink

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »
Comparing servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which server would you choose? And why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 03:08:05 AM »
If you ask me, I am impressed by QHoster.com server and their choice of locations:
Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo), etc.

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:34:08 AM »
QHoster.com servers are the best and most reliable and I'd have a deal with them only.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 01:56:09 AM »
+ one more vote for QHoster.com and their team. I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all acrossed the board.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 09:19:48 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com companies are trustworthy hosting providers which are able to satisfy all your needs.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy .

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 05:25:38 AM »
I host a couple of sites with QHoster.com and their support has been terrific.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 02:07:51 AM »
Go ahead, and don't waste your time any longer. QHoster.com is reliable and honest web hosting provider.
They have Data Centers in Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 03:11:02 AM »
QHoster.com provides attractive and reliable deals in Europe.
In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.