Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS web hosting recommendations?  (Read 6620 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
SSD VPS web hosting recommendations?
« on: March 13, 2015, 05:56:45 AM »
Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order ssd vps hosting plan? One of my friends suggested me to choose Kvchosting.com. Is it reliable host? Any experiences?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS web hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:57:53 PM »
Sorry but I have had no experience with that host. I've been with unknown hosts and I was very tired and sick of unreliable service. Good thing, I have found 4goodhosting.com which is really honest and the most reliable service I've been with. Servers are fast and steel solid. Uptime has been perfect so far without any problem. When it comes to support, they are always reachable 24 hours and the responses are fast and clear.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:44:05 AM »
 According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 06:33:40 AM »
I have been using kvchosting.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 07:04:22 AM »
As I see Kvchosting.com company has quite amazing user-friendly ssd hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 02:10:53 AM »
I've found kvchosting.com facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting (they provide interesting info over there).
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 07:14:10 AM »
  As I know Kvchosting.com services are perfectly suitable for anyone who is looking for high level services and featured plans. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 03:40:03 AM »
Discount: 50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS"
I have been with Kvchosting.com for more than 7 months and have loved their hosting and service. It is a tremendous value (I host several sites, corporate and personal) and I have always had prompt, satisfactory answers and solutions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 07:17:49 AM »
 Seems with Kvchosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 12:01:11 PM »
Quality SSD VPS deals are available from a2hosting.com and comforthost.net.
 Servers are well-supported and prices are rock-bottom.
Support is fast and skillful.