Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal whic is cheap and reliable  (Read 3723 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS deal whic is cheap and reliable
« on: October 19, 2018, 11:51:56 AM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are good enough for me and I am in two minds which plan is the best for me to follow? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal whic is cheap and reliable
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 05:00:33 AM »
I would recommend libertyvps.net offshore VPS hosting to anyone needing a website for personal use or any online business.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 10:12:28 AM »
Both companies - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net - are worth trying.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 12:34:00 AM »
Pretty good vps hosting deals in over 30 server locations offered by QHoster.com professionals.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
I started using libertyvps.net offshore bitcoin hosting several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.

The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased.