Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server which is low cost and reliable  (Read 3673 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Server which is low cost and reliable
« on: October 25, 2018, 09:41:22 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are good for hosting a forum and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?
What would you do being in my place?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Server which is low cost and reliable
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:18:31 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.
The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 03:17:31 AM »
The Staff of kvchosting.net have always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 01:24:28 AM »
I was recommended to try kvchosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

kanthikayogi

• View Profile
    • CRG Soft
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 10:18:35 AM »
If you are a small business, you could start your business straightaway with a VPS and have better control rather than host in the limited resource shared hosting. There is only a slight difference in price for which you can get more resources, security, privacy and control over the server.