Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable VPS account  (Read 4777 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Reliable VPS account
« on: October 25, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »
I bare in my mind these hosts: libertyvps.net and asvhost.com and I'd like to know which host is the best in terms of hosting a big blog with? Any ideas?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Reliable VPS account
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:21:53 AM »
I know pretty good vps hosting accounts you can get if you contact Hostnamaste.com experts.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

vikmanager

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »
You can choose fast and reliable SSD VPS - vikhost.com

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 08:39:45 AM »
The best VPS hosts are: KVChosting.net and QHoster.com.

The server is responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 01:49:57 AM »
It is my 3rd month with Libertyvps.net Netherlands VPS hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting company (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks. + 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 03:14:43 AM »
I would say that libertyvps.net is good in terms of offshore hosting.
If you are looking for US based services: kvchosting.net could be the option as well.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 01:29:35 AM »
When it comes to VPS hosting, I prefer to host my websites at Rockhoster.com (they have stable servers in Netherlands).
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 09:05:26 AM »
Check out deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

kanthikayogi

• View Profile
    • CRG Soft
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 10:17:05 AM »
Whoever you choose to go for, be sure to take some time to check their testimonials and to talk to current customers if possible. Ask questions about their up time guarantee and familiarize yourself with their service level agreement (SLA) to see what will happen if your site does go down.