Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good VPS hosts with stable servers in the USA?  (Read 3238 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Good VPS hosts with stable servers in the USA?
« on: November 14, 2018, 02:20:52 AM »
I need #1 web host in the USA, I would like to get linux hosting plans at (with US ips).
Require up to 100 gbs of disk space
+ register 3 .us domains
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and Cloudarion.com web hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions in Netherlands?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS hosts with stable servers in the USA?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 03:07:58 AM »
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Cloudarion.com web host with stable servers in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
All in all, I am glad. Their service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 02:05:47 AM »
Give Hostnamaste.com Cheap VPS a try. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
In conclusion, it is an outstanding web hosting choice. 25% Recurring Discount On Shared Hosting Plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, OpenVZ VPS Plans and KVM VPS Plans. Coupon: BlackFriday2018
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

vedansh67

• Never give up. Give your 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 05:46:27 AM »
Moving your IT to the cloud is a smart choice. Another great decision that you want to do is watch for a reliable VPS hosting service. Associate with Go4hostiing, the affordable VPS hosting services provider in the USA.  Go4hostiing VPS hosting include the very best security levels and have excellent docility with risk-free and affordable for the client! We may not be the bargain in the industry but neither do we compromise in quality or support. You can be assured of more than 99.95% network availability. Our VPS hosting services are subscription-based and ideally, readjust businesses of all size.

If you are looking for a best VPS hosting provider in the USA then Go4hosting is beneficial for your website.
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 02:16:15 AM »
I've been with Cloudarion.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 02:13:14 AM »
Having compared both web hosts, I can point out that Cloudarion.com cheap VPS deals look better.
They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. In conclusion, I am very pleased! I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________