Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com  (Read 4169 times)

Pots

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:52:23 AM »
I'd like to know which plan is better to follow - QHoster.com or ASVhost.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:14:32 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

I'd rather choose QHoster.com cPanel host. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth. Support so far is quite good.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 02:17:23 AM »
As I know QHoster.com is trustworthy hosts which are able to meet the needs of many IT users.
Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 02:52:50 AM »
Well, QHoster.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:03:37 AM »
QHoster.com will be perfect choice. They offer so many payment methods: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.

They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 02:18:19 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ArchiePlolo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 12:14:42 PM »

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 12:24:00 AM »
I always get support via email within a couple of hours, and I rarely experience downtime.
I think that some people are a little cranky and expect a little too much for their money.
QHoster.com is GREAT!!!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 04:31:07 AM »
As I know QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are trustworthy hosts which are able to meet the needs of many IT users.
Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 10:18:30 AM »
Both companies - QHoster.com and ASVhost.com - are solid and trustworthy and they are able to meet the needs of any webmaster.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.