Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which deal is the best?  (Read 3581 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which deal is the best?
« on: November 19, 2018, 11:02:57 AM »
Which deal is the best to host a heavy website with - asvhost.com or hostround.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Which deal is the best?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:06:06 AM »
What is your monthly budget? Any specific requirements?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted and reliable web hosts like:
1) Hostingsource.com
2) Aspnix.com
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:13:01 AM »
I strongly believe that okayservers.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 02:07:31 AM »
I think that Cloudarion.com offer the best hosting deals (very flexible and feature-packed).
Server locations: Switzerland, Russia, Germany and the USA.

Easily create and manage databases!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 11:12:02 AM »
Deals from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are solid and trustworthy.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 03:03:12 AM »
In my web hosting with Rockhoster.com web hosting service, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 04:23:41 AM »
Avhost , THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE NO SERVICE, PHONE NUMBERS NOT WORKING, TICKETS NOT REPLIED