Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need cheap vps  (Read 7322 times)

Morris

• View Profile
need cheap vps
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:38:46 AM »
 I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using cheap VPS hosting solution.
I came across supremeservers.com and AJKservers.co.uk found out that they offer cheap VPS hosting solutions.
Have you ever used them before?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: need cheap vps
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 09:40:18 AM »
I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and venetx.com.
Uptime is high and their plans contain many useful features which are so necessary for being successful in the IT industry.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »
Nope, I have had no experience with that host. I am only using 4goodhosting.com. My site performance has been 3x more fast compare to the last host I have tried. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded within few minutes and  far beyond my expectations. Pricing they offer is reasonable in my opinion. If I were you, I will contact them today.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 03:43:08 AM »
I think that Vpsnine.com is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 06:19:18 AM »
    I believe you need to look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. I can say JVMHost.com is best option for you to get stable VPS solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 09:31:12 AM »
Cheap VPS deals are available from QHoster.com and Greenlionnet.com.
They have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are rock-bottom.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 10:40:10 AM »
eWallhost.com and vpsnine.com provide stable and reliable VPS deals which cost not much.
Servers are supported well and prices are affordable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 07:47:37 AM »
As an alternative option I recommend to use Zetservers.com solutions. Their servers are powerful, uptime is high and support is ready to help whatever you contact them.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 06:23:40 AM »
+ vote for vpsnine.com vps hosting solutions. Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.

Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 05:46:06 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 05:08:44 AM »
I like Zetservers.com - their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters. I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)