Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need good hosting  (Read 7108 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
need good hosting
« on: April 01, 2015, 05:19:02 AM »
 Requirements: 5 GB space, 70 GB bandwidth, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability?
Would like to know your points on thcservers.com hosting service? Any comments please?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: need good hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 04:00:39 AM »
If you are looking for good hosting, you can use 4goodhosting.com a name you can trust. I have really enjoyed having my websites hosted by their reliable servers. Customer support service has been very fast and helpful as the agents there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to my questions. I also, have had no downtime. When i transfer my files the speed is really quick. I have had no regrets using them.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:00:51 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx and ifastnet.com are good hosting which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Servers are solid and prices are competitive.
They have active and responsive support. 

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 05:49:55 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that with hosting from thcservers.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 05:51:50 AM by techie »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 03:30:55 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.
They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 04:31:33 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 05:09:28 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several companies Kvchosting.com is one of the best. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Well done guys!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 05:55:18 AM »
 I suggest to use thcservers.com hosting without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 05:41:38 AM »
==> GlowHost.com would be the best bet. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any business. I'm happy with this service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 05:43:41 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of thcservers.com. They are delivering high uptime, featured plans and helpful support.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 07:50:16 AM »
I think ifastnet.com and keenweb.co.uk provide resourceful and reliable hosting deals.
Shared hosting plans from them are perfectly meet your demands. They are providing featured and stable hosting solutions at competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information.