Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable EU Server  (Read 12851 times)

techie

• View Profile
Reliable EU Server
« on: April 08, 2015, 04:30:33 AM »
 What hosting provider in EU do you know? Require linux server with fast processor (500 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM, 6 TBs of bandwidth).
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Crookservers.com and AJKservers.co.uk? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Reliable EU Server
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 03:17:24 AM »
    I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 04:30:19 AM »
 I know that with 7Host.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 09:08:15 AM »
Legionbox.com and serverlogix.com provide stable servers which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT world.
Support is active and fast ans they fix issues in no time. 

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 06:30:42 AM »
Check out warez-host.com Netherlands Dedicated Servers - pricing and features are unique.
Their servers are fully-managed. I recommend them to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Binefir

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 05:08:00 AM »
At the OP, have you tried them?

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 04:29:02 AM »
   According to my experience with AJKservers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

lotadrian

• View Profile
    • Lot Servers Dedicated Hosting Solutions
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 12:41:49 PM »
Hi,
 We can provide you a very reliable server in our Switzerland DC7 kindly visit here here for more details: http://www.lotservers.com/offshoreservers.html
Lot Servers: Premium Dedicated Hosting Solutions
Lot Servers offer high quality dedicated servers, VPS, offshore servers, cloud hosting, DDoS protection and Domain Names.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 04:04:05 AM »
Just setup hosting with QHoster.com and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 06:30:01 AM »
Reliable servers can be got from regvps.com and RDO Servers, they have solid and well-balanced servers and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
All works like a clock with them.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 04:19:41 AM »
 I have noticed Giga-RDP.in would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 08:19:36 AM »
I second regvps.com.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 07:17:38 AM »
I'm using Hostsailor.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:32 AM »
I am sure in reliability of 7Host.com solutions. They are delivering quality responsive service and high uptime. Prices are ok!